Tuesday 9 December 2014

Week 48: 21/05/11 - 09/02/12

And the train to awesomeness had to end somewhere - and it ends here unfortunately. Ersatz GB (again with the terrible cover), is not the best Fall album in the world. It's starts as it goes on - all furious groove but messy mixing, Mark is growling away but I can barely hear it. There's a track called "Mask Search" which to me harks of the Wicker Man but it's just okay. It has the second best line on the album: "I'm so sick of Snow Patrol". No shit sherlock. I couldn't find my favourite line so I googled for it: "I had to wank off the cat to feed the fucking dog". Not sure that's appropriate husbandry right there Mark. The Quietius went doo lally for this record but I got nothing from it. Ah well. Onwards and Upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment